Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5th

flying on the wings of my disorientated time machine, I have managed to pass 26 days in a hostel in the middle of the rio dulce, called finca tatin. And what in hell have I been doing there, shooting the breeze I suppose. paid in food as a slave in a gentle prison. Forced to inform visitors of their temporary imprisonment and attempt to add to their enjoyment, and devilishly add to my own in the process.


Oh to be a rat in the body of a human, tenaciously I have forced myself into the realty of others while remaining imprisoned within the swamp of the dead pirate Tatin. What a life I lead in the sun. How much longer I will remain imprisoned, only time will tell. As for today I have a shopping list to fulfill and I will not be dissuaded from the mission at hand.

No comments: